Thursday, November 24

From Kemanci Opening Night Istanbul: Gaye Su Akyol

Ok. I was assuming wrong! I found the artist that I was looking for! (Actually she found me because of my mistaken post - Gaye sorry again - ). The paintings/illustrations on the walls and doors in the bathroom in Kemancı belongs to Gaye Su Akyol (she's also one of the managers of the place) .  Unfortunately you have to visit Kemacı to see the work I'm talking about but hey, these are as gorgeous as they can be! :




























from 
Mixed Exhibition
"Kağıt - Paper"
 Kemancı
 18 kasım - 30 December


Artists:

buket püren açıkalın ▲ gaye su akyol ▲ aslı akıncı alpert
çağlar atambay ▲ dora bakan ▲ bora başkan 
emrah bekdikli ▲ göksu gül ▲ hakan gürsoytrak
can güven ▲ gamze özer ▲ merve şendil 
maruf tandoğan▲ sevil tunaboylu ▲ yuşa yalçıntaş 
elif yıldız ▲ nalan yırtmaç ▲ baysan yüksel 


No comments: